Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Perks you will love: Hybrid working; 16 - 24 paid days off; Top modern & sufficient devices
- Solid global business: No.1 market - 13.7 million B2C users in Japan; 140,000+ paying business customers; Listed in the prime market of Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Hub of growth support: Fintech industry; Tailored L&D programs for individual growth
- Build, maintain, and improve the infrastructure and site reliability practices, tools, and strategies.
- Deploy highly available and resilient services, ensuring strict SLA/SLO.
- Replatform applications to a new platform, ensuring seamless migration without any disruption.
- Work with application teams to develop scalable, reliable, and efficient architectures.
- Lead and manage collaborations with the headquarter SRE team to align the company strategies
- Develop the fundamental skills of application team members through knowledge sharing, training, and enablement.
- Proactively identify potential system issues via proactive monitoring and implement necessary solutions.
At least 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer (Experience on on-premises environments being a plus)
3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
Proficiency with IaC (e.g. Terraform)
Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, and Kubernetes.
Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines and best practices.
Deep understanding and hands-on experience with MySQL.
Proven track record in training and educating team members, promoting a culture of continuous learning.
Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with a proactive and solutions-oriented mindset.
Experience in developing and operating web applications built in Go or Ruby is a plus.
English language proficiency at a professional working level.
Caring Mental & Physical Recreation:
- Hybrid working: 2 days at the office and 3 days WFH
- Working hour: Flexible start 8AM-9AM from Mon-Fri
- Full salary in probation
- Insurance: Applied from Probation period:
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (on 100% salary)
- Private health insurance & accident insurance. From Managing level: extra for family members
- Bonus: 13th month salary
- 16 - 24 paid days off and more
- Paternity leave: Extra 5 days
- Annual company trip; Quarterly team building
- Billiards & Running club
- Annual health check
- Well-equipped facility: Macbook pro, additional monitor,..
Caring Career & Development:
- Clear Career path
- Foreign language & International technology-related certifications sponsoring
- External & internal training courses
- Soft-skill workshops
- Tech seminars
- Monthly and biannual Recognition Awards
- Performance & salary review: twice/year (Jun & Dec)
contact you for upcoming