TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working time, no OT
- Employee growth support
- Develop and maintain our service
- Developing a clean and maintainable code
- Discussing about architecture with the team
- Training for junior/middle software engineers
- Deliver outputs with expected quality, speed in order to bring the best values to service
- 3+ years’ experience in developing native apps for iOS using Swift.
- Experience with MVVM and MVP model.
- Experience with RxSwift.
- Strong understanding of Functional Program.
- Experience with unit tests to improve software quality.
- Experience with code review
- Experience of team development using Git
- If you don‘t have enough experience, you can apply for this job!
- Experience with iOS software development lifecycle.
- Motivation to learn a new programming language.
- English skill for business.
- Excellent at teamwork.
- A person who wants to become a playing manager in the future, or is interested in management.
- Experience with clean-code, readable-code .
- Experience in Android development.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
- Shipped one or more apps in the Store.
- Salary review: Twice a year
- Full salary during probation period
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Paid leave: 16 days in total, Paternity Leave extra 05 days
- Awards: Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent members
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end party, Half-year party, team-building, happy hour, etc...
- Devices: MacBook Pro + Dell Monitor
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (working hour flexibly starts from 8am to 9am)
- Health care: Annual health check
- Insurance: Applied from probation
Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (company will pay for full salary)
Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7)
External or internal training courses
Support Attending Conference
Order books based on member‘s requests
Grab expenses on the party day
Club activities, playstation, billiard, etc…
Free bike parking, fruits and coffee