TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Performance review 2 times/year
- Education for engineers. 1on1
- Career growth support
- Develop and maintain our service
- Developing a clean and maintainable code
- Discussing about architecture with the team
- Training for junior/middle software engineers
- Deliver outputs with expected quality, speed in order to bring the best values to service
- 3+ years’ experience in developing native apps for iOS using Swift.
- Experience with MVVM and MVP model.
- Experience with RxSwift.
- Strong understanding of Functional Program.
- Experience with unit tests to improve software quality.
- Experience with code review
- Experience of team development using Git
- If you don‘t have enough experience, you can apply for this job!
- Experience with iOS software development lifecycle.
- Motivation to learn a new programming language.
- English skill for business.
- Excellent at teamwork.
- A person who wants to become a playing manager in the future, or is interested in management.
- Experience with clean-code, readable-code .
- Experience in Android development.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
- Shipped one or more apps in the Store.