In keeping with the mission of “Money Forward. Move your life forward,” Money Forward Vietnam Co., Ltd, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) alleviates individuals’ worries and anxieties about money through its services, and thus helps individuals improve their well-being and realize their dreams. The Company’s ultimate goal is to change the flow of money in Japan, revitalize the society as a whole, and contribute to cultivating an environment where individuals can readily take on new challenges. To achieve this goal, the Company believes it is important to handle customers’ valuable personal information in an appropriate and secure manner, now and into the future. Thus, the Company has stipulated this Personal Information Protection Policy as an action guideline for all employees to comply with, and commits to its thorough compliance.
- For personal information handled in all of the Company’s businesses, the Company shall comply with laws and ordinances, government-stipulated guidelines, and other standards applicable to the handling of personal information. To do so, the Company shall develop and adequately maintain and operate a Personal Information Protection Management System which complies with the Japan Industrial Standard “Personal Information Protection Management Systems‐Requirements” (JIS Q 15001:2006).
- When obtaining personal information, the Company shall clarify the purpose of use in advance to the fullest extent possible, and obtain such information through appropriate means. In addition, the Company shall use obtained personal information solely within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and shall take appropriate measures to restrict use for any other purposes. The Company shall not provide obtained personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned.
- In cases where all or a portion of the handling of obtained personal information is to be outsourced to a third party, the Company shall adequately select the contractor, and take necessary measures such as concluding necessary agreements to ensure that the contractor complies with safety management measures.
- The Company shall take rational safety precautions and corrective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, falsification, leakage or damage of personal information.
- The Company shall adequately respond to inquiries and complaints about personal information through the point of contact specified below.
- The Company shall promptly respond to requests including those for notification, disclosure, correction or deletion of the purpose of using personal information, or the suspension of use of personal information.
- The Company shall review and enhance the Personal Information Protection Management System on a continuing basis.
Date of enactment: Sep 26, 2019
Money Forward Vietnam Co., Ltd
Takayuki Tsuzuki, General Director
Point of contact for complaints or consultations about personal information
21st Floor, Etown Central Building, 11 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam