RECRUITMENT PROCESS AT MFV
1. Can you describe the recruitment flow after submitting my CV at Money Forward Vietnam (MFV)?
At Money Forward Vietnam, candidate experience matters. We try to make the recruitment process as neat as it should be to make it most convenient for candidates. Take a look at this infographic to have general information about our recruitment flow.
- CV Review: After receiving your CV, our Recruiter might contact you to get your GitHub user-name and your salary expectation.
- Coding Challenge/ Offline Test (optional): Depending on the position you applied for, our hiring team will decide whether you will do a coding challenge at home or an offline test in the office. Normally, coding challenges are applied for Technical positions only.
- Interview: After you pass CV screening & online coding challenge/offline test, MFV will invite you to our office for interviews.
- Result Announcement: Result will be sent to you within 1 - 3 days after the interview day.
2. How many rounds are there in MFV's interview process?
Depending on the position, there will be 1 or 2 rounds. We try to arrange all the interview rounds within just 1 day to make it convenient for candidates.
3. Which language will be used in the interview?
English & Vietnamese mostly.
For the Accelerator position, Japanese will be used, too.
4. What should I wear to the interview at MFV?
We don't judge candidates by their look! So feel free to wear whatever you want. T-shirt and jeans are okay!
5. What should I bring to the interview at MFV?
We don’t have any specific requirements for things to bring to the interview, but if you’d like to take notes, please bring writing utensils as per your demand.
6. Which programming language/framework must I use in the coding test?
The programing language/framework that will be used depends on the position that you apply, such as:
- Rails Engineer: Ruby
- iOS Engineer: Swift
- Android Engineer: Kotlin
- Golang Engineer: Golang
- Site Reliability Engineer: Ruby or Python or Node.js
7. How long is the coding challenge/offline test?
The estimated time for a coding challenge at home is 5 - 7 days. But no worry, you can recommend us the deadline you want. After all, the candidate's comfort matters to us.
For offline tests in the office, it usually takes around 15 to 90 minutes, depending on the position.
8. Does MFV accept other programming languages (except RoRs) when applying to Backend Ruby?
If you don't have any experience on Ruby on Rails, but you are good at Java, PHP, NodeJS or C# and willing to start working with Ruby, you are very welcome.
Even if you don't have enough experience in the above programming languages, you can also apply for this job, too - starting with Fresher/Junior level.
So again, no worry. Just apply.
9. When will I receive the result of the interview?
Within 03 working days after the interview, we will send you the result.
10. I applied to Money Forward Vietnam in the past. Can I apply again?
Yes! We always encourage you to apply again. For the same position (that you applied before) , you can send us your updated CV again after one year since your last application.
In case you would like to apply for a different position, you can do it any time.
WORKING AT MFV
11. Can you tell me about working hours in MFV?
It’s 8 hours/day - Mon to Fri, flexible check-in/check-out time.
12. What computers/devices are offered?
We offer Macbook Pro & Dell monitors.
13. Which language to use in the office?
English & Vietnamese mostly. Japanese, too.
14. Are there training programs for employees?
Yes, of course. We offer many internal and external training programs for employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to drop us a message and we will get back to you really soon: firstname.lastname@example.org