TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working time, no OT
- Employee growth support
- Analyse training needs, recommend and implement solutions.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/ or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Plan & excute internal training courses (Soft skills / Workshop...).
- Coordinate and support all learning programs / tech seminars / other internal training program
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports
- Create & inspire learning environment in the company
- Support to other functions of Corp Dev department as: culture development, engagement activity, internal communication, branding...
- Proven experience as an Senior L&D Executive / Specialist, trainer or similar positions (4 ~ 5 years of experience)
- Experience in training soft skill topics
- Fluently communicate by English, confident to lead the class in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with a good ability to build relations with managers, employees and external parties
- Have good training / presetation skills
- Experience in design and developing training modules
- Understading competency framework is a plus
- Salary review: Twice a year
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- 16 days off annually: 12 paid leaves, 3-day vacation, and Dec 31st
- Maternity leave for Male employees: extra 5 days
- Awards: Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent members
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end party, Half-year party, tTeam-building, Happy hour, etc...
- Devices: MacBook Pro + Dell Monitor
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (working hour starts from 8am to 9am)
- Health care: Annual health check
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (company will pay for full salary); Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7)
- Training: External or internal training courses; Internal workshop; Support Attending Conference; Scrum training; Order books based on member‘s requests
- Others: Grab expenses on the party day; Club activities, playstation, billiard, etc… Free bike parking, fruits and coffee