TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working time, no OT
- Employee growth support
- Manage & process whole recruitment process of positions: Software Engineer (Ruby on Rail, Golang, PHP, Node JS, etc... ), Bridge Engineer, Accelerator, Internship/New Graduates, Back office positions, and etc..
- Build a network in IT industry & compant talent pool
- Support employer branding activity: job posting, media plan, candidates engagement...
- Support works related to people engagement & company culture activities
- Take other requests from management
- From 1.5 years of experience in recruiting IT positions
- Good communication in English
- Understand the recruitment process
- Have good communication skills and teamwork skills
Nice to have:
- Used to work in a headhunter company majored in IT field
- Relationship & experience in IT talent industry and recruitment channels & headhunters
WHY IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO WORK WITH US?
About our parent company, Money Forward, Inc.
- Top fintech company in Japan
- Listed on Market of the high-growth and emerging stocks of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- A ruby committer belongs to our company
- Provides B2C services, a personal financial management service “Money Forward ME”, which has 11 million users in Japan and No. 1 market share in Japan
- Provides B2B services, “MF Cloud Series”, SaaS-type service platform for businesses, providing comprehensive services for back office operations
About Money Forward Vietnam Co., Ltd
- 100% Japanese company
- Opportunities to create services for Vietnamese market, Southeast Asian market, world market
- English-speaking environment
- Interesting Engineering Projects
- Develop brand-new services related finance services, back office operation (Saas)
- Develop new features in personal financial management service in Japan
- Salary review: Twice a year
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Paid leave: Additional 3-day vacation (15 days in total), Maternity leave for partner (extra 5 days)
- Awards: Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent members
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end party, Half-year party, team-building, happy hour, etc...
- Devices: MacBook + Dell Monitor
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (working hour starts from 8am to 9am)
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (company will pay for full salary); Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7);
Health care: Annual health check
- Training: External or internal training courses; Internal workshop; Support Attending Conference; Scrum training; Order books based on member‘s requests
- Others: Grab expenses on the party day; Club activities, playstation, billiard, etc… Free bike parking, fruits and coffee