TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working time, no OT
- Employee growth support
- Ensure and provide the best working environment for members such as managing working facilities, office facilities, stationeries, working with external suppliers providing facility services.
- Manage the internal documents and cooperate with the accounting team for payments such as office payments, etc.
- Control employees time sheets/attendance. Follow-up of annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, annual leave, compensatory leave, overtime,...
- Monitor and support and answer questions about operations related to welfare regimes.
- Regularly update the company‘s internal database
- Prepare and process timely reports on labor status to the Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Ensure all the HR activities align with Vietnamese laws
- Support the company events such as happy hour, team building; year-end party, company trip…
- Support foreign experts in living and working in Vietnam.
- Other tasks as assigned by the HR Manager and/or BOM;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Admin/HR positions
- High responsibility and good in building relationships with member
- Able to work multi tasks
- Good Microsoft office such as words, excel, good at internet search skill
- Able to communicate in Japanese (from N3). English is a plus
- Probation 100% salary
- Salary review: Twice a year
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Paid leave: Additional 3-day vacation (15 days in total), Maternity leave for partner (extra 5 days)
- Awards: Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent members
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end party, Half-year party, Team-building, Happy hour, etc...
- Devices: MacBook + Dell Monitor
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (working hour starts from 8am to 9am)
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (company will pay for full salary); Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7)
- Health care: Annual health check
- Training: External or internal training courses; Internal workshop; Support Attending Conference; Scrum training
- Order books based on member‘s requests
- Others: Grab expenses on the party day; Club activities, playstation, billiard, etc… Free bike parking, fruits & coffee