Junior IT Support
- Receive support requests from different channels including: Phone, Email, Slack, Jira.
- Provide the best solution based on the problems and details provided by members.
- Monthly basic report for devices, licenses and online services billing.
- Install and configure the company's software on members' Macbook.
- Directly solve complex, unresolved issues to higher-level members.
- Working with telecom operators in Vietnam (VNPT, VIETTEL, FPT ...) and internationally to troubleshoot and ensure that does not affect the network at the company.
- Maintain intranet systems at the company.
- Participate in deployment, installation and implementation of tasks such as preparing information technology infrastructure, setting up network equipment configuration and routine maintenance and equipment maintenance.
- 1+ year experience in IT Support or IT Helpdesk.
- Have basic knowledge about computer systems, familiar with operating systems Windows, Linux, MAC.
- Experience or knowledge of CCNA is an advantage.
- Able to diagnose errors and solve basic technical problems related to the network (Router, Switch, Firewall).
- Having an attentive attitude and effective communication ability to help members troubleshoot and feel satisfied experience.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Mentally learn and improve yourself.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Performance review 2 times/year
- Education for engineers. 1on1
- MacBook Pro & Dell Display
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 100% Japanese company.
- Opportunities to create services for Vietnamese market, Southeast Asian market, world market.
- Education for engineers 1on1.
- Main communication language in company is English.
- About a parent company, Money Forward, Inc. in Japan .
- Top fintech company in Japan.
- Listed on Market of the high-growth and emerging stocks of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Provides B2C service, a personal financial management service “Money Forward ME” which has more than 9.5 million users and No. 1 market share in Japan.
- Provides B2B services, “Money Forward Cloud Series”, SaaS-type service platform for businesses, providing comprehensive services for back office operations.
- A ruby committer belongs to our company.
Interesting Engineering Projects
- Develop brand-new services for the Japanese market with teams in Japan
- Develop new features in personal financial management service which has No.1 market share in Japan
- Salary review:Twice a year
- Bonus:13th-month salary (Bonus for Vietnamese new year)
- Paid leave:Additional 3-day vacation (15 days in total)
- Award:Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent employees
- Device:MacBook Pro + Dell Monitor
- Working hour:Monday to Friday, flexible working hour
- Health care:Annual health check
- Insurance:Pay Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance with full salary
Voluntary health insurance and accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7)
- Training:Technical seminar inside & outside the company
Order Frontend technical books (base on employee's request)
- Others:Grab expense on party day
Free bike parking
Free fruit and coffee
Play Station, Billiard,...
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply for this position.