Branding and Business Development
COO Office Mission
- Instill MVVC (Mission, Vision, Value and Culture) into the entire of the company
- Improve Employee Engagement (Internal Communication)
- Expand Brandawareness (External Communication / Recruitment Marketing)
- Develop Local Businesses
- Others (Projects from MFJ, CSR etc.)
Branding (External Communication / Recruitment Marketing): to improve MFV brand-awareness
- Research external market
- Identify what our advantage/strength is
- Consider how our brand can be improved
- Write articles on Social media and Website
Local Business Development: for launching businesses in Vietnam and SEA region
- Research market for both of online and offline
- Make an appointment with potential companies
- Build relationships with community to collect information
Others (ad-hoc projects etc.): for boosting our business
- Experience with G Suites or Microsoft Office
- English skill (professional working proficiency)
- Writing and photo shooting skill (in both of Vietnamese and English)
- Proactive, open-minded and positive attitude
- Interpersonal skills (many chances to communicate to members)
- Self-management (Task and time management)
- Teamwork and supportive spirit
- Passion to create/improve a good working environment for everyone
Nice to have
- Experience in IT industry
- Japanese skill
About Money Forward
Money Forward is a Japanese startup company and provides SaaS (Software as a Service) for B2C and B2B markets. We aim to solve financial problems so that we can move people's lives forward.
About our parent company, Money Forward, Inc. in Japan
About Money Forward Vietnam
Money Forward Vietnam is the very first subsidiary in our group and in charge of the service development of Money Forward group at this moment. We’re aiming at starting some local businesses this year.
Our mission is "Money Forward. Move your life forward."
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- English-speaking environment
- Motivate members to improve user-focused products
- Truly value members' thoughts and opinions
Why it would be awesome to work with usAbout a parent company, Money Forward, Inc.
- Top fintech company in Japan
- Listed on Market of the high-growth and emerging stocks of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Provides B2C services, a personal financial management service “Money Forward ME”, which has 11 million users in Japan and No. 1 market share in Japan
- Provides B2B services, “MF Cloud Series”, SaaS-type service platform for businesses, providing comprehensive services for back office operations
- 100% Japanese company
- Opportunities to create services for Vietnamese market, Southeast Asian market, world market
- English-speaking environment
- A ruby committer belongs to our company
- Interesting Engineering Projects
- Develop brand-new services related finance services, back office operation (Saas)
- Develop new features in personal financial management service in Japan
- Salary review:Twice a year
- Bonus:13th-month salary
- Paid leave:Additional 3-day vacation (15 days in total)
- Award:Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent members.
- Activities:Company trip, team-buiding, happy hour, etc...
- Devices:MacBook + Dell Monitor
- Working hour:Monday to Friday (working hour starts from 8am to 9am)
- Insurance:Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (company will pay for full salary)
Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7)
- Health care:Annual health check
- Training:External or internal training courses (technical seminar for engineers)
Order books based on members' requests
- Others:Grab expenses on the party day
Playstation, billiard, etc...
Free bike parking, fruits and coffee
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.