TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working time, no OT
- Employee growth support
- Develop and maintain our service
- Developing a clean and maintainable code
- Discussing about architecture with the team
- Training for junior/middle software engineers
- Deliver outputs with expected quality, speed in order to bring the best values to service
- 3+ years’ experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
- Experience with MVVM and MVP model.
- Experience with Dagger 2, LiveData ...
- Strong understanding of Functional Program.
- Experience with unit tests to improve software quality.
- Experience with code review
- Experience of team development using Git
- If you don‘t have enough experience, you can apply for this job!
- Experience with Android software development lifecycle.
- Motivation to learn a new programming language
- English skill for business
- Excellent at teamwork
- A person who wants to become a playing manager in the future, or is interested in management
- Experience with clean-code, readable-code
- Experience in iOS development
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
- Shipped one or more apps in the Store.
- No probation applied for technical positions, all levels
- Salary review: Twice a year
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Paid leave: 15 days in total, Maternity leave for partner (extra 5 days)
- Awards: Monthly Culture Hero, Half-year MVP for excellent members
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end party, Half-year party, tTeam-building, Happy hour, etc...
- Devices: MacBook Pro + Dell Monitor
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (working hour starts from 8am to 9am)
- Health care: Annual health check
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (company will pay for full salary); Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (Bao Viet Tokio Marine Insurance 24/7)
- Training: External or internal training courses; Internal workshop; Support Attending Conference; Scrum training; Order books based on member‘s requests
- Others: Grab expenses on the party day; Club activities, playstation, billiard, etc… Free bike parking, fruits and coffee